Wednesday 29 August 2012

Cheating...in focus

Wife Coming Home Finding Her Husband Cheating stock photo, Wife Coming Home Finding Her Husband Cheating with another Woman by Mehmet DilsizI realize there's this unspoken norm and trend between married couples when it comes to cheating,correct me if am wrong
Woman- Married for four years..with one child..its a normal afternoon..my husband's out..but he left his fone..a couple of calls come in.

I ignore,then a texts comes in..thinking it was him trying to reach me,I read it.."Hey darling..been waiting for you,how long does it take you to get away from her *bbrollineyesmiley,anyways meet me at.... Not the usually"..you can guess what happened next....if you haven't..then of course I went to the venue..and gave the girl a piece of my mind..he found out..came apologizing and all..one-two weeks later things are back to normal!
Man- married for four years,one child..normal afternoon..going to surprise my wife at work..I enter her office without knocking, because her secretary says there is no meeting..and I see her seriously!! making out with this macho man..#painful silence..I turn back slam the door,she obviously followed trying to apologize and what not... *bbnotinrestedsmiley ..calls were flying up and down,texts e.t.c 

I didn't return home of course,went to stay with one of my guys..was really depressed..after one week, I realize I can't take it any more..I send her the divorce papers at least, I was nice enough to give her the house...
This is a typical response from spouses to cheating..now my question..why?????why is the woman more likely to stay with a cheating spouse,why is the man quick to discard,and most importantly..why is this "normal"? 

1 comment:

  1. mosy women are trained to have patience through thick and thin in a relationship, therefore they absorb all in and hope for a better future with the spouse

    ReplyDelete